"There’s something dark in my future. It may be a long way off, but it feels like a thunderstorm on the horizon, supercharging the air. I just hope I have the strength to take care of my friends."
• Luke Castellan, son of Hermes.
• Fighting Skills: Even before coming to Camp Half-Blood, Luke was able to survive out in the open for years, even when he lost his sword was forced to use a golf club as a weapon instead.
• Swordsmanship: Luke is an expert swordsman, possibly the best demigod swordsman at Camp Half-Blood during the time he spent there, surpassing even the Ares and Athena demigods.
• Will Power: Luke has a strong will, this was shown when he was able to fight Kronos himself for control of his body.
• Lock Manipulation: Luke can magically sense the internal structure and mechanisms of any lock he touches, and is able to make it unlock. If concentrates enough, Luke can unlock it telekinetically.
• Lock Intuition: Luke can also identify curses and traps placed on locks. If he concentrates hard enough, he can deactivate them.
• Enhanced theft abilities: Luke is able to steal things without people noticing, even Olympian gods, such as when he stole both the Master Bolt and Helm of Darkness.
• Money manipulation: Since Hermes is the god of merchants, Luke mentions in The Diary of Luke Castellan that he is quite good with money.
• Internet manipulation: Even though Luke hasn’t use computers much, Hermes is the god of communications, and even claims to have invented the Internet. Therefore, Luke can instinctively use the Internet.
• Teleportation: In the The Lightning Thief, Luke vanished in a "ripple of darkness" after swingling his sword through the air. However, whether this was due to his demigod ability as a son of Hermes, or was simply a power of his sword Blackbiter, is unknown.
• Ancient Greek Alchemy: In The Diary of Luke Castellan, Luke learned to create and find the recipe for magic potions, such as Greek Fire.
reina /noun/ (spanish) - queen
- the wife or widow of a king
- a female monarch
- a woman eminent in rank, power, or attractions
“Jason wondered why his expression seemed familiar. Then he realized Nico di Angelo had looked the same way after facing Cupid in the ruins of Salona.
Leo was heartsick.”
I’m doing a mystery-case-files-type of game for one of my classes with heroes of olympus theme and this is one of the levels. I just added leo because i wanna be sad right now :((
Art by John Rocco + Viria
"Reviewing proofs for Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods."
- John Rocco’s tweet (@johnroccoart)